Oneliner Official Website
$Date: 2003/10/16 15:19:35 $
Project Summary Page (sourceforge)
What is Oneliner
- Oneliner is free software.
- you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License.
- Oneliner is hooks of Emacs standard shell-mode.
- Oneliner provides nice extentions for UNIX shell masters.
- Please download from Project Summary Page
- Oneliner-el was already included in Debian sarge distribution. Debian sarge users can install oneliner-el with 'apt-get install oneliner-el' command.
There is no mailing-list service for English speakers.
If you have any questions, please send them to me directly via e-mail.
- startup screen.
- pipe output to buffer (from 1 to 5 number)
- count lines with 'wc' command, and sorted with 'sort' command.