Table of Contents
1. Overview(Read me first)
2. Let's get started
3. To integrate shell with Emacs.
4. Integration with `el' command
3.2.1 syntax of 'e-pipe'
3.3 This is an explanation of 'e-pipe' syntax. You can omit the syntax in ''.
4.1 What is `el' command ?
5. Key Operation
4.2 Manual of `el' command
4.3 Let's try `el' command
18.104.22.168 Useful aliases
6. How to customize as you like
7. Examples (various oneliner technique)
7.1 Make shoot with commands
8. Availability and mailing-list
8.1 How to get Oneliner?
8.2 Mailing list
This document was generated
by Kiyoka Nishiyama on December, 7 2003