$Date: 2002/02/12 15:15:35 $
What is Oneliner
- Oneliner is free software.
- you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License.
- Oneliner is hooks of Emacs standard shell-mode.
- Oneliner provides nice extentions for UNIX shell masters.
- You can connect command input/output to/from Emacs buffer with easy operation.
- You can sync directory-value between shell-mode and shell process.
- Oneliner gives you notice with beep when command execution was complete.
- Oneliner handles control codes.
Installation of software and documents
If you need change parameter for you environment, please use switches as follows. If you are a 'Meadow' user, please read the 'README.Meadow' file, too.
- make install
Please add this code to .emacs
Please set the environment variable 'TMPDIR'.
Set the temporary directory path to 'TMPDIR'.
The one of examples with 'bash' shell is as follows:
Uninstallation of software and documents
Make a tar.gz archive file
- Get the Oneliner's source tree from the CVS server.
- make setup -f Makefile.in ; make archive
- Kiyoka Nishiyama
- MISHIMA Masahiro
- IWAI, Masaharu
- OHURA Makoto
Bil Lewis,Dan LaLiberte, Richard Stallman and the GNU Manual Gourp
Emacs Lisp Reference Manual